Sunday, January 24, 2010

Easy Easy Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

So, after loosing 2 pounds this morning, according to the Wii, I decided that I would make some cookies. (I know there is absolutely no logic in that, but hey what ya goin do.) I didn't really have many options, so I kinda concocted my own recipe, and I must say they turned out pretty good. I took a Homemade Oreo recipe and made some adjustments and this is what I came up with.

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 Packages Devils Food Cake Mix
1 Cup Oil
4 Eggs
1 20 oz. bag of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

Mix together all ingredients.

Place on a cookie sheet.


Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

10 minutes later.....


Let cool.


And then Ta-Da! Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Now, these cookies are really rich, but they are awesome! Enjoy!






Pin It!

No comments: