Thursday, March 8, 2012

Yep, still here...just working

Hello, and Happy Thursday! 

Wow! I can't believe it's already Thursday! 

Seriously, where did this week go?!

Anyway, I wish I had something fun to show you today, but I don't. :o( 

See, I have been working on a TON of stuff, but nothing is ready yet.

 So, today I thought I would just pop in and give you an update on what I have been working on. 

Yay!

Well let's see, I have been working on another Just Be More...post for the month of March.


 My project for the Wild Olive Stitch Swap.


Preparing for our Cruise (in less than 3 weeks!), and some much needed Spring Cleaning.


Oh, and I can't forget this never ending work in progress.


Plus a whole a lot of other things that are in bits and pieces all over my craft room. :o) 

Hopefully, all of these things will start coming together, and I will have something to show you soon.

Until then, Happy Thursday! 




Pin It!

2 comments:

Tracy and Jake said...

Happy Thursday! :) I can't believe you're cruising without me.. so jealous!

Kami@KamiandN8dogg said...

I know, but just think "Beach Trip," and you won't even notice I'm gone. :o)