Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pick Your Plum...The Happy Mail!

Hello, and Happy Wednesday!

Wow, I can't believe it's already Wednesday!

However, I am very thankful that the week is half over. :o)

Anyway, quick question?

Have you ever heard of Pick Your Plum.com?

I just heard about it the other day, and instantly fell in LOVE, so I thought I better share!


Pick Your Plum.com is a daily deal kind of site for craft supplies.


They post an awesome deal of the day at a discounted price first thing every morning, and then sale until it's gone.


These resin flowers and bobby pins were such a great price the other day that I couldn't resist buying some.


So cute, huh!


I was so excited when they came in the mail that it made my whole day.  

It was like the ultimate Happy Mail, and I most definitely will be ordering again soon! :o)

Happy Wednesday! 




Pin It!

No comments: