Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It was EPIC! (Part 1)

Seriously, that is the only way I know how to describe it.

My Holiday In The Sun was the most amazing, yet insane, week I have ever had.

I tried to document EVERYTHING, so here is the play by play for Friday, July 20, 2012.

9:00 AM - On my way to work. (Oh, and I promise the light was red when I took this). :o)


10:00 AM -  Breakfast!


11:00 AM - 1:00 PM - Working and Waiting.


1:00 PM - A couple of last minute preparations...


2:00 PM - And a few more errands.


3:00 PM - Last minute packing... also when I realized I need to take the larger bag. :o)


4:00 PM - Waiting for Tracy...patiently.


5:00 PM - Tracy is here! Yay!


And We're off!


7:00 PM - Made it to Primm!


9:00 PM - Do you have any produce?


11:00 PM - I promise it said 2 Queen beds online, and not a King and a Double...Sorry Trac! :o)


12:00 AM - Dinner at Tommy's, and then off to bed.


Whew! 

If you have made it this far give yourself a Gold Star, and then get ready for more because I haven't even gotten started. :o) 

Happy Tuesday! 




Pin It!

No comments: