Monday, January 14, 2013

Just Try!

Hello, and Happy Monday!

Do you remember my Just be More... posts from last year?



Well, I started looking through them today, and kind of felt bad that I didn't accomplish as much as I would have liked too.

However, just as I started to feel sorry for myself I decided to flip my outlook, and started looking at all the things that I actually accomplished just by trying.

I soon realized that I accomplished more last year in the way of resolutions than I ever have before, which for me was pretty awesome.

So, for this year's theme I decided to simplify, and go with Just Try!

Basically, instead of making a list of concrete resolutions, which I know is what every self-help book tell you to do for the best results, I am going to Just Try a bunch of things that I have been wanting to get done.

Things may not turn out, but hey, at least I am giving it a try.

I will keep you posted with updates and such, or well, at the very least I will try to. :o)

Happy Monday!
Pin It!

No comments: