Thursday, January 10, 2013

We are now "those" kind of people.

Hello, and Happy Thursday almost Friday!

So, funny story.

N8dogg was home the other night, and apparently had a hard time sleeping.

(I had no idea he was having a hard time sleeping because I was out like a light next to him).

He told me the next morning that the air quality in our house was unbearable, and that he refused to sleep another night there until it improved.

I had no idea what he was talking about. I thought the air quality in our house was fine.

That was until we got this baby:


Yep, we are now "those" kind of people.

You know, people who breath purified air. ;)

Seriously, this thing is amazing!

I am in love with it!

However, the cats are not.

Cow refuses to be in the same room as it, and is currently sitting at the top of the stairs staring at it from around the corner.

I think I would have more sympathy for him if it wasn't his dander that made us "those" kind of people in the first place. :)

Happy Thursday! 


Pin It!

2 comments:

Tracy and Jake said...

Haha Go would probably want to snuggle up next to it. I am jealous! I wish we were those kind of people! And I love that you're blogging more!

Kami@KamiandN8dogg said...

Haha! I can see her doing that. Don't be jealous though, it's not as awesome as Nate thinks it is. ;)