Thursday, October 25, 2012

Monster Peep Hole!

Hello, and Happy Thursday!

Random question: do you remember when I Framed my Peep Hole?


Well, did you know that N8dogg had to install that peep hole himself, and that we are the only people on the block that have one?

Yep, it's true, and while I love having a peep hole I don't love that it has taken away my ability to have a front door wreath. :(

Now, as you may or may not know I am kind of obsessed with wreaths...

Random side note: I am just finishing a cute Halloween wreath that I hope to post about tomorrow.

Here's a sneak peek:


Yay!

Anyway, so my peep hole is hampering my wreath obsession, and friends it has not been good.

I keep seeing all these cute wreaths on my neighbor's doors, and it makes me sad.

So, I decided I needed to do something about it. :o)


TA-DA!

Monster Peep Hole!


Cute, huh!

Oh, and it was super easy to make.

I found the Monster image on PicMonkey, and just like my Peep Hole Frame I cut it out with my Silhouette CAMEO.


See, so easy, but so cute!

I think I may have found my new "go to" Holiday Decoration. :o)


Happy Thursday!  

Pin It!

1 comment:

Tracy and Jake said...

Yikes I love it so much!!