Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just Be More...

Well, it’s that time of year again. You know, that special time of year where everyone decides to reinvent themselves and make their New Year’s resolutions.

Yep…that time of year.

Honestly, I don’t think I have made a New Year’s resolution, other than to “lose weight,” in a couple of years. I have never been very good at keeping New Year's resolutions, or goals, or whatever you want to call them. Don’t get me wrong; I try. I always start off motivated, but overtime they always turn into an afterthought.

Well, this year I would like to make a bold statement proclaiming that things will be different…but I’m not going to do that. Instead I am going to tell you about my list…

Yep, the other day I decided to make a list. It started out with one simple thought, and ended with 12 resolutions, or goals, or whatever. See, they aren’t really resolutions or goals, but rather just “suggestions” for life. Ok, so technically there are one or two point blank resolutions in there, but the majority of the list is about…

Just being more…

Just being more?

Just being more what?

Well, I am glad you asked. :o)

Yep, I have decided to share my list with you…just not all at once. Instead I am going to share one “suggestion” each month in my new Just Be More… series.


Each month I will share a new suggestion, and keep you updated on my progress. Hopefully, posting regularly about my new resolutions will keep them from becoming afterthoughts. However, I am not going to lie…some of these “suggestions” may not happen, but I promise to share them anyway. :o)

So, wish me luck and I will meet you back here sometime this week for resolution #1.

Happy Sunday!

Resolutions:




Pin It!

No comments: