Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just Be More...Grateful!


Hello, and welcome to the first resolution in my Just Be More series!

 (Yay)!

 Resolution #1: Just Be More Grateful.



This is the resolution that started it all. That one area in my life that needed improvement…that quickly turned into 12 others. :o)

I knew that I wanted to make being more grateful one of our top priorities this year, and by starting this series I hope to achieve that. 

In the past I have tried to be grateful, but have always felt like I was lacking in this area. Sometimes just saying Thank You is enough, and well, sometimes it isn’t. Sometimes there needs to be just a little more effort involved to show someone that you are truly grateful.

I recently had someone tell me that they felt taken advantage of, and I said all the normal things you would say to comfort them.

That’s just not right!

I can’t believe they would do that to you!

How inconsiderate can one person be! 

Then, after I hung up the phone I wondered if anyone had ever had that conversation about me...

That’s when I came to N8dogg and said that we needed to be more grateful. We need to be grateful for not only material things, but for the people in our lives and for all they do. Basically, we need to stop taking people for granted.

Now, don’t get me wrong. I don’t live in La La Land. I know that it is impossible to catch everything. I know that there will be times when I miss things that I shouldn’t, but I also know that I’m trying, and I’m good with that. :o) 

So, Thank You!

Christmas Thank You Cards

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It!

No comments: