Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just A Couple of Cute Thank You Note Ideas

As part of my "Just Be More Grateful" resolution I have been trying to write Thank You cards for just about everything.


In the beginning I thought that writing the actually Thank You note would be the hard part...but I was wrong.

For me, the hard part about writing a Thank You note is trying to keep it from looking too generic.

 So, to remedy this I have been all over the internet the last few weeks trying to find fun and unique ways to say Thank You, and since I found a couple of cute ideas I thought I would share. :o) 

Let's start with the basics.

I normally write my Thank You notes on blank note cards.


I usually buy mine at Michael's, but you can pick them up just about anywhere that sells greeting cards.

 The best part about blank note cards is that they are cheap. The ones above only cost me a $1.00 each at Michael's, and you can usually find some cute ones on clearance at Target and Wal-Mart. 

Also, since blank note cards are blank you can use them for just about anything.
 Thank You, Birthday, Congratulations, Get Well Soon, you name it. 
Now, if you are looking for something a little more structured try a Thank You note template.

I found a ton of free printables by just Googling it, but here are a few of my favorites for the kids:





Oh, and if you are looking for some really fun and unique ways to say Thank You check out some of Katy's ideas over at No Big Dill.

Thrilling Thank Yous Tutorial by No Big Dill. 

Advent Thank You Card Tutorial by No Big Dill.

I mean seriously, who wouldn't love to get a Thank You card wallet.

Ok, your turn. :o)

Do you have any fun, cute, or unique ways to say Thank You? 

Happy Tuesday!



Pin It!

No comments: