Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It was EPIC! (Part 4 - The end...I promise!)

Hello, and Happy Wednesday!

Sorry for the delay, but I'm finally back to wrap up my Holiday In The Sun posts!

Yay!

Ok, so where were we...

Monday, July 23, 2012.

12:00 PM - Headed home from Cali. :(

We stopped for a break in Barstow...Tracy got a drink...I got some scratch tickets. :o)


5:00 PM - Back at work...just for an hour though.


7:00 PM - Another quick trip to the Ramada.


9:00 PM - Home at last...but not for long...

Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

7:30 AM - N8dogg and I left St. George for The 24th of July Celebration in Beaver.

My camera finally died, so I got ZERO pictures. :(

Bummer. 

However, we had a blast (as always), and didn't end up getting home until about 1:00 AM!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012.

8:30 AM - Look familiar.


3:00 PM - Left St. George for the Bachelorette Party in VEGAS!

6:00 PM - Getting ready...for THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER!


Oh, if you're wondering I am the one on the floor...painting the Bride's toenails. :o)

7:00 PM - Headed to the Show.


9:00 PM - THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER!


Yay! It was so fun! I clapped so hard I bent my ring! 

12:00 AM - Still going strong at Voodoo!


3:00 AM - We finally crashed...and crashed hard.

Thursday, July 26, 2012.

1:00 PM - Brunch!


Yep, Chicken and Waffles. Ordered more for the photo op than anything else. :o)

3:00 PM - We hit the strip...


And did some shopping.


 6:00 PM - Dinner at Dick's!


12:00 AM - Back at the Hotel, passed out, and packed up.

Friday, July 27, 2012.

12:00 PM  - We said our goodbyes, and headed home.  :(

2:00 PM - Ok, one last stop in Beaver Dam for some more scratch tickets. :o)


11:00 PM - I headed to the reality that is the Ramada, and realized that My Holiday In the Sun was officially over.  :(


Thank you to everyone that made this week possible! 

This Holiday In The Sun was much needed, and greatly appreciated.

Thank you all again, and again, and a million times again! 


Whew! 

Did you make it to the end?

If so, you deserve a treat! :o) 

Happy Wednesday! 

Pin It!

No comments: