I decided to try a few new tutorials
(well, new to me),
and it just...kind of...fell together. :o)
I did a little freezer paper stenciling...
Tutorial found HERE at MADE.
Made some arm warmers from a pair of socks...
Tutorial found HERE at I AM MOMMA HEAR ME ROAR.
And a super cute, super easy, Big Bow...
1. I cut a piece of felt in to a 9" X 8" rectangle, but you could use any dimensions you would like.
2. I folded the rectangle in half.
3. Then I sewed around the border, and through all the corners, leaving a small opening in the front.
4. I clipped the corners.
5. Then turned it right side out, and put a little hot glue on the opening.
6. I pinched the center until I got the look I wanted.
7. Then wrapped a scrap of felt around the middle, and hot glued it together.
8. For the final step I added an elastic band on the back, but you could easily add a clip or pin if you wanted.
And there you have it! A super simple, super cute, Big Bow!
Hope you have a Happy Halloween!
Oh, and if you are looking for the perfect treat for tonight, try making some of these...
Have a Happy Halloween!