Wednesday, April 18, 2012

From the Donation Pile.

So, remember yesterday when I told you about the Hoarder's Style Spring Cleaning going on at my house?

Well, while as I was taking my donation pile into town I decided to stop by a local clothing exchange place to see what it was all about.

It was actually a really cool little store...but unfortunately the style was just a bit too cool for me...

The nice hipster guy behind the counter, who looked me up and down in my GAPtastic gray and polka dotted dress, said he would take a look at my clothes anyway, just to see if there was something they might want.

So, while they looked over my stuff I had a look around the store. I wasn't really expecting to find anything, but then I stumbled upon this little beauty:

Cute, huh!

As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it, but didn't really want to pay the $9.50 price tag.


So, while I was debating if I really "needed" it or not, the nice hipster guy called me over, and said that he would give me either $7.00 cash or $10.50 in store credit for a couple of shirts he'd found in my donation pile.

SOLD!

I took the $10.50 in store credit, and happily walked out of there with a cute new wallet and an extra $1.00 of in store credit.


Not too bad for the donation pile. :o) 

Happy Wednesday! 

Pin It!

No comments: