Monday, June 25, 2012

Presents for another Wee Baby!

Hello, and Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?

Mine was most definitely Awesome!

There are a lot of highlights to go over, so we better start from the beginning. :o)

On Friday I sent some Happy Mail to another Wee Baby!

Yay!

Any guesses on what I sent?


Yep, you guessed it, A Faux Chenille Blanket.


It's crazy, after I finished my first Faux Chenille Blanket I swore I would never make another one again!


So, never in a million years did I ever think these would become my go to baby gift.


Of course, there is always room for improvement....ahem....such as the binding.

One day I will master corners...one day.

Anyway, I also made some personalized onesies using some Freezer Paper Stencils.



The "G" was my favorite. 


I just loved the Pearl Pink paint.

The Yellow Peace Sign was pretty cute too...


And the Love Birds just made my day. :o)


Anyway, once everything was finished I wrapped it up, and created a custom tag for it in PicMonkey (which I am really starting to LOVE).


Then, I did the same for some coloring books and crayons for the Wee Baby's Big Bros. :o)


So, what do you think?

Do you have a go to baby gift?

What about Wedding gifts?

....We'll get to that later. :o)

Happy Monday! 

Pin It!

2 comments:

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

I love all of your pretty gifts. The blanket is so beautiful, but I really like the freezer stenciled onesies! Hope you are well!

Take care,

Trish

vmaureen said...

You are so creative and so thoughtful. What great gifts for the new wee baby and her big bros :).