Friday, June 15, 2012

To-Do Lists...And Some Free Father's Day Printables!

Hello, and Happy Freaking Friday!

Yay! 

Can I just say I am so happy that it's FINALLY Friday! 

It has been one crazy week, and I am ready for the weekend.

Oh, and can I also just say that I have missed my blog very much this past couple of weeks. :o( 

I am so ready to get back into a normal blogging schedule again....now, if "Life" would only get that memo we would be all set! :o) 

Anyway, quick question?

Do you ever feel like your to-do list is out of control? 

Unfortunately, that is exactly how I feel about my to-do list right now.

For example, if you took a picture of my dining room (yes, dining room) right now you would see a piggy bank for my Nephew's Birthday (which was last week, sorry Chasey) that needs to be clear coated and sent. A bunch of unfinished onesies for 2 babies that were recently born. A graduation gift that needs a button sewn on to it (random, I know). A bridal shower invitation that needs to be RSVP'ed to by the end of the day, and several more half finished projects that need to be taken care of!

*Sigh*

Needless to say I am a little behind on my to-do list, so when I realized that this Sunday was Father's Day I kind of had a mini freak out moment because I refuse to add another thing to my list. 

However, with the help of a Super Cute Free Father's Day Candy Bar Wrapper Printable (and a gift card) I am happy to report that my Father's Day Present has been sent.

Yay!


Cute, huh!

Check it out HERE along with a ton of other Amazing Free Printables over at Anything But Perfect.

Also, for more Father's Day Fun check out this Adorable Tie Banner from Wild Olive, and another Amazing Father's Day Freebie from Amanda's Parties TO GO.

Enjoy, and have a Happy Father's Day!

Happy Friday! 

  

Pin It!

No comments: