Thursday, May 24, 2012

Copycat Cardigan Refashion.

So, the other day I was browsing some of my favorite Blogs, and I saw THIS over at See Kate Sew.

I thought it looked familiar, and then realized that I own that same shirt!


It has been in my closet forever, but I never wear it because I had the same problems with it that Kate did.

So, I decided to play copycat, and refashion it into a cardigan just like Kate's. :o)

I picked up some Green Bias Tape at JoAnn's...


Cut the shirt up the middle, and sewed it on.


TA-DA!

There you have it, a super simple copycat refashion...with a little double stitching just because. :o)


So, what do think?


Pretty cute for a quick little refashion, huh.

Oh, and the best part is I have already worn it, and I love it!

Yay!

Happy Thursday! 
Pin It!

No comments: