Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So...is it Chinese New Year or Something...?

Was what N8dogg asked me the other night when he came home from work.

I bet you're thinking, "That's Random?"

Well, actually it's not, because this is what met him when he walked in the door.


Yeah...so Michael's (and Target) may have got in some more paper lanterns.


So, I decided to buy a "few", and hang them in our archway.


At first I thought I would just use some tape to hang the lights (which by the way are our orange banister lights from Halloween), and then hang the lanterns along the string.

However, that proved to be a pretty dumb idea, because this is what I woke up to the next morning.

Can you say FAIL!


So, after that little mishap I moved onto plan B: Command Hooks.


Which, of course, worked like a charm, and I was able to hang my lanterns once again.

Yay!


N8dogg asked me if they were staying indefinitely?

I told him probably not, but I do think they are the the perfect fun and funky Summer decor.

What do you think?

Happy Wednesday! 
Pin It!

No comments: