Thursday, February 16, 2012

Am I too old to wear hair bows?

Wow!

So, I just realized that this post is super late! 

Sorry, but "life" kind of happened...again...

Except this time it was the good kind of life...so it's all good! :o)

Anyway, tonight I wanted to share my new favorite hair accessories with you all.


Cute, huh. 

Want to know where I got them?

Well...


Yep!

See, it's been raining here, and the other day when I walked outside the bottoms of my feet got completely soaked. 

That's when I noticed this...


Yep, basically both shoes were falling apart. 

So, since I hate to just throw things away, I decided to cut the bows off and repurpose them. 


At first I just figured that I could glue them to some elastics or to a headband, but I soon realized that was not a possibility due to their vinyl like material.

So, instead I grabbed some hair clips...


And just slide them on.


Seriously, how simple is that, and the best part is that they are removable.

Today I put one on a headband.


Again, super simple, and I think it looked pretty cute too. :o)


So, what do you think? 

Am I too old to wear hair bows? :o) 

Happy (Late) Thursday! 




Pin It!

No comments: