Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So...What Happened to Tuesday...and Wednesday?

So...Ya...

I'm not really sure what happened here. 

I know last night I got sucked in by an old (does 1999 count as old?) movie on Netflix...but other than that I am completely lost on where Tuesday and Wednesday went? 

Oh well, I guess that's life for ya! :o)

Hopefully, (and I use that term lightly) I will be back tomorrow with something fun.

However, I do have something to share.

Today, I entered my first Blog Swap!

Yay!

Ok, so if you are totally confused about what a Blog Swap is head over to Wild Olive and check it out!

Oh, and if you like to embroider come join the  
First Wild Olive Stitch Swap!

Happy Wednesday...and Tuesday too!  
Pin It!

2 comments:

Tracy and Jake said...

Check this out kam.. I'm logged in! And following you :) awesome!

Kami@KamiandN8dogg said...

Yay! I love it!