Thursday, February 2, 2012

This Year's Theme...Piggy Banks?

Remember forever ago when I told you all about my Freak Flag.

Taelor's Birthday Pig!
  
Well, it's still flying high. :o) 

I can't decide if the paint is more purple or pink? I was going for purple...

However, this year I did a lot of thinking about how I could simplify my present giving system, and finally decided the best way to simplify would be to give all the nieces and nephews a generic gift.

That's a music note above the "e"

So, in order to do that I needed a theme...yes, a theme. 

Random Fun Fact: I love a good theme! :o) 

PEACE!

 Anyway, I came across some plain white piggy banks at Tai Pan the other day and it hit me! 

Personalized piggy banks!

Love the front...

 Ok, let me give you a little background on my relationship with piggy banks. 

Random Fun Fact: I have collected piggy banks since I was about 6 years old. 

I have an extremely large collection, and even though I don't actively collect them anymore I still have a thing for a cute piggy bank...meaning, that when I saw some on clearance at Tai Pan for less than a $1...I might have bought 20....wish I was exaggerating...but I am not.

But love the back more! :o)

 So, needless to say you are most likely going to see a whole bunch of posts, and hopefully a couple of tutorials, about piggy banks in the near future. 

Happy Thursday! 

Oh, and Happy Groundhog Day!

N8dogg and I are kind of obsessed with that movie! 

Do you watch Groundhog Day on Groundhog Day?

We do! :o) 

Anyway, Happy Thursday! 






Pin It!

No comments: