Friday, February 3, 2012

What a Week!

Wow!

What a Week! 

I wish I had something fun to share with you today, but I don't. :o(

Last night, instead of taking pictures and posting,  I watched Groundhog Day with N8dogg, went out to dinner (and to Target) with my Mom and my Sister, and played Just Dance 3 on the Wii. :o)  

It was an awesome night, but I still feel kind of bad for not getting a post ready for today....

So, instead of a full blown post here is a sneak peek at my Valentine's Day decor. 

Yep, that's a Hippo Bank.

Oh, and have any of you ever seen  

If you haven't, it's definitely worth checking out. 

Here's my version. 


Cute, huh! 

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I am working this weekend...so hopefully I will get some projects done. ;o)

 Happy Friday! 


 


Pin It!

No comments: