Friday, February 10, 2012

Sending Happy Valentine's Day Mail!

Happy Friday!

Today I am sending some Valentines to my Nieces and Nephews, and thought I would share.
 
Cute, huh!
I started by printing and cutting out these cute  
Printable: Stamp Valentines by Wild Olive.


Then I used my Silhouette CAMEO to cut out some paper pouches.


I stapled some little Valentine's Day baggies to the inside of each pouch.


Then filled them with goodies...


Valentine's Day fruit snacks from Target,

Heart shaped slinkies from Wal-Mart,

And some wedding bubbles from the Dollar Store.

 Just a Quick Note: The wedding bubbles were a complete and total impulse buy. I had originally planned to make matching Valentine's Day labels for them, but ran out of time. So, instead I just put some little heart stickers on them. 


Cute and simple, my favorite combination! :o)

Ok, so once I got all the goodies in the pouch I just folded them up, and secured them with a piece of tape.
 

(Oh, and the tape was not my first choice, but it ended up being my best option). 


Ok, so once I had them all put together I just used a glue stick to paste my Valentines on to the front, and that was it. 


I think they turned out really cute! 


What do you think?

Happy Friday! 

 
Pin It!

No comments: