Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yep, it's finally Valentine's Day!

Yay!

I feel like I have been preparing for it forever! :o)

So, did you get all your Valentines passed out?

I just handed out the last of mine this morning.
 
 
I thought the packaging turned out way cute!

The cake balls...not so much. 


 They taste good. They just don't look good.

See, they were supposed to be pink, but ended up more purplish gray...

Well, anyway the packaging is still cute! :o)

Oh, and super simple too!

I started by printing and cutting out these  
Baked with Love Valentines by Wild Olive


Then I just stapled them to some snack sized baggies...


...and added some cake balls.

 That's it! Sweet and Simple! :o)


I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!

My day started off like this...

Complete with a Diet Dr. Pepper in each cup holder, and an old favorite song playing on the radio.

...so I am guessing that it's going to be a pretty amazing day!

Oh, and did I mention that I love that N8dogg of mine! :o)

Happy Valentine's Tuesday!
 




Pin It!

1 comment:

N8wade01 said...

"...so I am guessing that it's going to be a pretty amazing day!"
Idontthinksotim