Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Quick Birthday Recap!

I got a pretty awesome birthday surprise today at work, so I thought I would share. :o)

Coral Cupcakes!
So, there I was just sitting at my desk minding my own business when all of a sudden I heard a commotion at the other end of the hall.

Gorgeous and Delicious!
I stood up to see what was going on just in time to see my entire office (all 7 of them) coming around the corner singing!


 Now, you would naturally assume they would be singing Happy Birthday, right....

Best Ice Cream EVER!
NOPE, they were singing their very own rendition of an annoying restaurant birthday song! 

Just look at all that blue sugary goodness!
  (Sing to the tune of an annoying restaurant birthday song)

I don't know what I've been told
Someone here is getting old 

N8dogg told me yesterday
Kami's birthday is today 

She's a chick from Beaver town
So grab your partner, let's get down 

Loves to craft and loves to blog
About her cats and N8dogg 

UOP is her work place
So eat some cake and stuff your face 

Happy (clap clap) Birthday (clap clap)
Happy Birthday...TO YOU!!!!


Don't you love it! It made my day! 

(That and the coral cupcakes :o) Thanks Erin)!

Thank you St. George Learning Center for making my Birthday Awesome! 

Love Kami

Happy Wednesday!

Pin It!

No comments: