Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Don't Think So Tim...

Was N8dogg's comment on yesterday's post. 

It was just one of those days that started off amazing....but ended up being kind of crappy.

Ruffled Umbrellas
All day long I felt like I was fighting something. I was really tired, and by the time I got home from work I could barely keep my eyes open. I tried everything I could think of to wake me up, but nothing helped. So, by the time N8dogg got home I was completely zonked out. 

Orange Couch
I got nothing done that I needed to do, and I was so tired that I couldn't even make N8dogg dinner. :o(

Purplish Couch
  This morning I woke up refreshed and feeling much better (sleep is my cure all). However, I felt bad about how yesterday turned out.

I really didn't mean for "life" to happen, but it happened anyway, and I am sure it will happen again. 

Wall of Candy
 So, today instead of dwelling on "life", I decided to just roll with it, because sometimes that's all you can do. 

So, even though I don't have anything exciting for you today I thought I would post anyway. :o)

Red Lighted Tree
 These pictures are from my weekend trip to Vegas.

Is it obvious that I am in LOVE with color!

OH, and am I the only one who takes pictures of random objects?

Commitment
Let's hope not. :o)

Happy Wednesday!



Pin It!

No comments: